Buy Rivotril online – RIVOTRIL CLONAZEPAM 2MG
What Rivotril is used for
- Buy Rivotril online. Rivotril drops and tablets are used for the treatment of epilepsy in infants, children, and adults.
- Rivotril injection is also used to treat status epilepticus (prolonged or repeated fits or seizures without any recovery between attacks).
- Rivotril belongs to a group of medicines called benzodiazepines. They are thought to work by their action on brain chemicals.
- Your doctor, however, may have prescribed Rivotril for another reason.
- Ask your doctor if you have any questions about why Rivotril has been prescribed for you.
- This medicine may be addictive. The risks are greater for patients on higher doses or on long term treatment, or patients who have a history of alcohol or drug abuse.
- This medicine is available only with a doctor’s prescription.
Before you take Rivotril
Do not take Rivotril if:
1. you have had an allergic reaction to Rivotril, any other benzodiazepine medicine or any ingredients listed at the end of this leaflet
2. you have severe and chronic lung disease
3. you have severe liver disease
4. you have an addiction to drugs or alcohol
5. the package is torn or shows signs of tampering
6. the expiry date (EXP) printed on the pack has passed.
WHAT FORM(S) DOES RIVOTRIL CLONAZEPAM 2MG COME IN?
Each pale orange, cylindrical, biplane, scored, beveled-edged tablet, with “ROCHE” over “0.5” on one side, cross-scored on the other, contains clonazepam 0.5 mg. Nonmedicinal ingredients: cornstarch, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow, lactose, magnesium stearate, potato starch, and talc. Gluten-, paraben-, sodium-, sulfite-, and tartrazine-free.
Each white, cylindrical, biplane, scored beveled-edged tablet, with “ROCHE” over “2” on one side, cross-scored on the other, contains Rivotril Clonazepam 2mg 2 mg. Nonmedicinal ingredients: cornstarch, lactose, magnesium stearate, and microcrystalline cellulose. Gluten-, paraben-, sodium-, sulfite-, and tartrazine-free.
HOW SHOULD I USE RIVOTRIL CLONAZEPAM 2MG?
The dose of clonazepam is determined based on how much is needed to control seizures and varies from person to person. It is important that the dose be individualized to your specific needs to avoid decreased coordination or excessive drowsiness.
The recommended adult starting dose of clonazepam should not be greater than 1.5 mg per day in 3 divided doses. This helps to minimize drowsiness and other side effects. Your doctor will gradually increase the dose until your seizures are controlled.
The recommended maintenance dose for adults is 8 mg to 10 mg per day in 3 divided doses. For children up to 10 years old or who weigh 30 kilograms or less, the dose is based on weight (0.01 mg per kilogram of body weight per day to 0.03 mg per kilogram of body weight per day).
Rivotril Clonazepam 2mg may be taken with food or on an empty stomach. Avoid drinking grapefruit juice while you are taking Rivotril Clonazepam as it can increase the levels of clonazepam in your blood.
Many things can affect the dose of a medication that a person needs, such as body weight, other medical conditions, and other medications. If your doctor has recommended a dose different from the ones listed here, do not change the way that you are taking the medication without consulting your doctor.
It is important to take this medication exactly as prescribed by your doctor. If you miss a dose, take it as soon as possible and continue with your regular schedule. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose, and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for a missed one. If you are not sure what to do after missing a dose, contact your doctor or pharmacist for advice.
Store this medication at room temperature, protect it from light and moisture, and keep it out of the reach of children.
Do not dispose of medications in wastewater (e.g. down the sink or in the toilet) or in household garbage. Ask your pharmacist how to dispose of medications that are no longer needed or have expired.
WHO SHOULD NOT TAKE RIVOTRIL CLONAZEPAM 2MG?
Do not use clonazepam if you:
- are allergic to clonazepam, or any ingredients of the medication
- have had an allergic reaction to any other benzodiazepine (e.g., lorazepam, diazepam, oxazepam)
- have acute narrow or closed-angle glaucoma
- have myasthenia gravis
- have severe breathing problems
- have severe liver disease
- have sleep apnea
Clonazepam may be used by people with open-angle glaucoma who are receiving appropriate treatment.
WHAT SIDE EFFECTS ARE POSSIBLE WITH RIVOTRIL CLONAZEPAM 2MG?
Many medications can cause side effects. A side effect is an unwanted response to a medication when it is taken in normal doses. Side effects can be mild or severe, temporary or permanent.
The side effects listed below are not experienced by everyone who takes this medication. If you are concerned about side effects, discuss the risks and benefits of this medication with your doctor.
The following side effects have been reported by at least 1% of people taking Rivotril Clonazepam. Many of these side effects can be managed, and some may go away on their own over time.
Contact your doctor if you experience these side effects and they are severe or bothersome. Your pharmacist may be able to advise you on managing side effects.
- clumsiness or unsteadiness
- delayed reaction
- dizziness or lightheadedness
- increased watering of the mouth
- muscle weakness
- unusual tiredness or weakness
Although most of the side effects listed below don’t happen very often, they could lead to serious problems if you do not check with your doctor or seek medical attention.
Check with your doctor as soon as possible if any of the following side effects occur:
- abnormal thinking (disorientation, delusions, or loss of sense of reality)
- behaviour changes (e.g., aggressiveness, agitation, unusual excitement, nervousness, or irritability)
- convulsions (seizures)
- hallucinations (hearing or seeing things that aren’t there)
- memory loss of recent events
- nightmares or trouble sleeping
- signs of depression (e.g., poor concentration, changes in weight, changes in sleep, decreased interest in activities, thoughts of suicide)
Stop taking the medication and seek immediate medical attention if any of the following occur:
- signs of a severe allergic reaction (e.g., hives; difficulty breathing; or swelling of the mouth, tongue, lips, or throat)
Some people may experience side effects other than those listed.Check with your doctor if you notice any symptom that worries you while you are taking Rivotril.