DIAZEPAM TEVA 5MG for sale online.
What is DIAZEPAM TEVA 5MG?
DIAZEPAM TEVA 5MG for sale online. diazepam Teva 5mg is a benzodiazepine (ben-Zoe-dye-AZE-eh-peens). Diazepam affects chemicals in the brain that may become unbalanced and cause anxiety.
Diazepam is used to treat anxiety disorders, alcohol withdrawal symptoms, or muscle spasms. Diazepam is sometimes used with other medications to treat seizures.
Diazepam may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT INFORMATION I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT DIAZEPAM TEVA 5MG?
You should not use this medication if you are allergic to diazepam or similar medicines (Ativan, Klonopin, Restoril, Xanax, and others), or if you have myasthenia gravis, severe liver disease, narrow-angle glaucoma, a severe breathing problem, or sleep apnea.
Do not use diazepam if you are pregnant. It could harm the unborn baby.
Do not start or stop taking diazepam during pregnancy without your doctor’s advice. Diazepam may cause harm to an unborn baby, but having a seizure during pregnancy could harm both the mother and the baby. Tell your doctor right away if you become pregnant while taking diazepam for seizures.
Before you take diazepam, tell your doctor if you have glaucoma, asthma or other breathing problems, kidney or liver disease, seizures, or a history of drug or alcohol addiction, mental illness depressions, or suicidal thoughts.
Do not drink alcohol while taking diazepam. This medication can increase the effects of alcohol.
Never take more of this medication than your doctor has prescribed. An overdose of diazepam can be fatal.
Diazepam may be habit-forming. Never share diazepam with another person, especially someone with a history of drug abuse or addiction.
WHAT SHOULD I DISCUSS WITH MY HEALTHCARE PROVIDER BEFORE TAKING DIAZEPAM TEVA 5MG?
You should not use this medication if you are allergic to diazepam or similar drugs (Ativan, Klonopin, Restoril, Xanax, and others), or if you have:
- myasthenia gravis (a muscle weakness disorder);
- severe liver disease;
- narrow-angle glaucoma;
- a severe breathing problem; or
- sleep apnea (breathing stops during sleep).
To make sure diazepam is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have any of these conditions:
- open-angle glaucoma;
- asthma, emphysema, bronchitis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD), or other breathing problems;
- kidney or liver disease;
- epilepsy or other seizure disorder;
- a history of mental illness depressions, or suicidal thoughts or behavior; or
- a history of drug or alcohol addiction.
Diazepam may be habit-forming. Never share diazepam with another person, especially someone with a history of drug abuse or addiction. Keep the medication in a place where others cannot get to it.
FDA pregnancy category D. Do not use diazepam if you are pregnant. It could harm the unborn baby. Use effective birth control, and tell your doctor if you become pregnant during treatment. Diazepam may cause low blood pressure, breathing problems, or addiction and withdrawal symptoms in a newborn if the mother takes the medication during pregnancy.
DIAZEPAM 10 MG-BAR
WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS OF DIAZEPAM TEVA 5MG?
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- confusion, hallucinations, unusual thoughts or behavior;
- unusual risk-taking behavior, decreased inhibitions, no fear of danger;
- depressed mood, thoughts of suicide or hurting yourself;
- hyperactivity, agitation, aggression, hostility;
- new or worsening seizures;
- weak or shallow breathing;
- a feeling like you might pass out;
- muscle twitching, tremor;
- loss of bladder control; or
- little or no urinating.
Common side effects may include:
- memory problems;
- drowsiness, tired feeling;
- dizziness, spinning sensation;
- feeling restless or irritable;
- muscle weakness;
- nausea, constipation;
- drooling or dry mouth, slurred speech;
- blurred vision, double vision;
- mild skin rash, itching; or
- loss of interest in sex.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.